Most technical issues with the websites can be fixed by clearing your cache and cookies! Listed below are the most common browser's steps to clear their cache and cookies!
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click the three dot menu:
- Click More tools> Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear data
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
- Click Safari in the menu at the top of the screen and click Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab and make sure the checkbox next to "Show Develop menu in menu bar" is selected.
- Select Develop in the menu bar on the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.