Most technical issues with the websites can be fixed by clearing your cache and cookies! Listed below are the most common browser's steps to clear their cache and cookies!
- Select the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar in front of a star)
- Click the History menu option
- Click Clear history
- Select "Cookies and saved website data" and "Cached data and files"
- After the two are marked click Clear
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click the three dot menu:
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear data
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history...
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data
- Check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete
- You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies